Doctor insights on:
Can U Get Pregnant If Ur On Ur Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: Unfortunately, this is not true. This is why the rhythm method does not work. I certainly would not rely on this for contraception. A woman can still get pregnant even though she may have just finished her period. Barrier methods and the birth control pill are far more reliable and effective. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ask our ObGyn Specialists
Can u get pregnant two days befpre ur period n have pne how long after can u take a pregnant test?
Can u get pregnant 3-4 before ur period is due?Also if u were to get pregnant would it make u already miss ur period when it's suppose 2start 3-4days?
Can u get pregnant a day or two befpre ur period and have pne how long after should I take a pregnancy test?
Immediately: As soon as you remove the iud, you should consider yourself fertile. If pregnancy is not in your plans, you need protection. You can't get pregnant on your period if you're truly having a period, i.e., shedding your endometrial lining. The problem is life is not precise; nor are periods. Bleeding you take to be a period may not be, and you may be dangerously close to releasing an egg. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How long does female egg stay during ovulation to be fertalized? Is there a egg b4 ur period, during, n after ur period that u get pregnant anytime?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u get ur period and still be pregnant?
- Can u get ur period when ur pregnant?
- Can u still get pregnant if your on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after ur period can u get pregnant?
- Can u get herpes on ur face?
- Can i still get pregnant if i'm on my period?
- Can i get pregnant if i been on my period for 4 months?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free