Doctor insights on:
Can U Get Hsv From Toilet
Not likely: HSV 2 can be in the genital area or in the mouth area. Most often it is in the genital area. If yours is genital then it is not likely that your children would get it. It is most often transmitted during sexual contact. You should be careful though during an outbreak not to touch the blisters and then touch your children. Hope this helps and thanks for using Healthtap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hsv testing: HSV can be tested using a swab if you have an active lesion or blood testing. Hsv1 - oral HSV and HSV2 - genital HSV are detected by antibodies in the blood. An acute infection is detected by IgM HSV antibodies but cannot differentiate between type 1 and 2. When an infection is not acute you develop IgG antibodies this can be used to differentiate between 1 and 2. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u get std from toilet?
- Can a male get trichimoniasis from a toilet seat?
- Can you get trichomoniasis from a toilet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herpes and toilets
- Can you get chlamydia from a toilet?
- Can i get gonorrhea from a toilet seat?
- Can i get hemorrhoids from sitting on the toilet?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online