Doctor insights on:
Can U Get Chlamydia From Kissing
Chlamydia infection is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacteria. Genital symptoms include burning on urination, vaginal or penile discharge, pain with sexual intercourse or no symptoms at all. In many patients without symptoms, chlamydial infections can spread upwards into the abdomen and cause serious complications due to scarring. Newborns can acquire chlamydial eye infection from birth ...Read more
No.: Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease and lives only (for practical purposes) in the genitourinary tract often causing symptoms but occasionally reading there asymptomatically in carrier individuals. If you have had unprotected intercourse you should be checked for pregnancy and stds including gonorrhea, chlamydia and hiv. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Of course: People share their germs in many ways. This is just one of the ways. ...Read more
Kissing: No. Kissing is no risk for catching Chlamydia. ...Read more
Possibly: It can grow in the throat.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chlamydia is a curable sexually transmitted infection that is caused by the bacteria chlamydia trachomatis. This bacteria infects mucous membranes of the urethra, vagina, cervix, anus, rectum, eyelid, and throat. Chlamydia may be asymptomatic but some patients experience pain or burning during urination, nausea, fever, vaginal discharge, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chlamydia can you get it from kissing
- Can you get chlamydia from kissing?
- Can you get chlamydia from kissing someone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u get hepatitis b from kissing?
- Can u get hiv or aids from kissing?
- Can u get a std from kissing?
- Can u get syphilis from kissing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free