Doctor insights on:
Can U Get Aids From Drinking After Someone
No: You cannot.Get a more detailed answer ›
I dranked out a cup that was not mine by accident it seems like the drink was sitting out for awhile because it was kinda warm can I get aids because?
Hi, there was a band_aid in my gym, my drinking bottol fell down on it and then I was drinking. Finally I have seen the blood band aid. Can I get Aids?
Can you get HIV or aids? From drinking after the same straw of the person who has it? Or sniffing the straw?
If a blood infected with hiv/aids is intentionally mixed with color red carbonated softdrinks, would I get infected with hiv/aids if I drink it?
Unlikely: You have just won the weird question of the month award. The risk is very low. ...Read more
Unlikely: Pool water has many chemicals to keep the water clean and unless there is direct body fluid contact, it is unlikely to get the disease. ...Read more
No: After all these years, there's still no credible account of transmission via a human bite. This fear -- in a class with transmission by mosquitoes -- was used to discriminate against hiv-infected children by people who wanted them barred from classrooms. Don't be a party to this kind of thing. ...Read more
Today I was trying pants that was being sewed and I was pricked from a sewing needle, I'm scared, can I get aids if someone else was pricked too?
No: Extremely unlikely for 2 reasons: solid needles do not carry blood like hollow injection needles and your exposure was minimal. ...Read more
Can you get aids from someone who has never been sexually active? How many such people are out there anyway?
Get AIDS vertically: Yes. If a child is infected by its mother, it will carry the virus lifelong. The HIV virus has also been acquired by needle-sharing among parenteral drug users. These are only 2 of many possible ways a person could acquire the virus other than sexually. It's impossible to know how many people are infected, since the virus may cause few or no symptoms for several years, especially in adults. ...Read more
Few other ways: In the United States, unprotected sex with HIV infected individuals or sharing needles with HIV infected individuals are the two main modes of transmission. Occupational exposures such as needlestick injuries can also transmit infection. Very rarely an HIV infected pregnant woman will pass the infection on to her newborn. ...Read more
Bodily fluids: Aids (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is caused by infection with the human immunodeficiency virus. Hiv is spread in bodily fluids, including semen, vaginal secretions, blood, and breast milk. People usually get aids by having unprotected sex with an infected partner, sharing needles with an infected person, or breastfeeding from an infected mother. ...Read more
The "population's" at highest risk are those who partake in high risk behavior. Unprotected sex, IV drug use to name 2 populations.
The best way to avoid infection is to avoid engaging in high risk behavior.
Unfortunately a group at risk not as a result of behavior but due to conception are babies born to HIV infected moms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can i accidentally die from taking a sleeping pill after drinking some wine?
- Can you get mono from drinking out of someones waterbottle who has mono?
- Can you drown from a cup of water?
- When can i drink alcohol after getting treated for dry socket
- Can you get hpv from drinking after someone?
- Can you get hiv from drinking after someone?
- Can you get aids from smoking after someone?
- Can you get hepatitis b from drinking after someone?
- Can you get mrsa from drinking after someone?
- Can drinking too much skim milk harm you?
- How many bottles of water should you drink in a day?
- How much milk should you drink at the age of 50 and also over 50?
- Can u get aids from getting head?
- Can you get cold sores from drinking after someone?
- Can you get syphilis from drinking after someone?
- Why do i get trapped wind the day after drinking alcohol?
- Can the amount of coffee or water you drink one day effect an hpt that you take first thing the next morning?
- Can i catch hep by drinking after someone?
- How long should you wait after suffering second degree burns from boiling water before tanning?
- Why am i craving milk lately i normally dont drink alot of it but recently its been a daily thing?