Doctor insights on:
Can U Feel Your Baby Move At 10 Weeks
Yes!: This is perfectly normal! The " quickening" of a new baby can feel like " knocking" to a "fluttering" feeling low in the belly. Congratulations on your growing baby! ...Read more
Im 18weeks pregnant i try not to strave my baby even though i may not want to eat i eat.is it normal to feel your baby move little at a time?
20 weeks : Around 20 weeks is when the baby is big enough and most women will begin to feel the movements of the fetus. ...Read more
I am 27 weeks pregnant. I do not feel the baby move consistently and definitely not 10 times an hour like I've read. Is this cause for concern?
Fetal kick counts: Fetal movement is one of the only ways to determine fetal well-being in between your prenatal visits. Babies move in cycles. They are not active all the time. If you have never felt 10 movements in an hour, that's less worrisome. We worry more when there is a change in movement, a diminishment. As your baby grows, the movements will become more obvious. I recommend kick counts starting at 28 wks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u feel a baby move at 6 weeks?
- Can you feel baby move at 10 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel your baby move at 13 weeks pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you feel your baby move at 12 weeks pregnant?
- Can u feel baby move at 7 weeks?
- Can you feel your baby kick at 12 weeks?
- Can you feel a baby move at 12 weeks pregnant?
- Can u feel your baby move at 8 weeks?