Doctor insights on:
Can U Change Your Eye Color
Not much: There are a few eye drops that can darken the eyes, especially if they are hazel in color. There is no known way to lighten the eye color (except for contact lenses). Rarely, a cancer of the eye, severe inflammatiion or extreme pressure in the eye can cause a change in color. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You can't yet: No procedure exists to permanently and safely change your iris color. A procedure in panama - new color iris - is extremely dangerous. See my published papers on the complications. ...Read more
Constant Training: People who lose sight in their dominant eye will eventually accommodate and their brains adjust dominance as if by default. If you patch your dominant eye for so long or look at the one eyepiece microscope with your nondominant eye for a long time, you can at least achieve co-dominance and later prefer to use the. ...Read more
No...: You can use contact lenses. This the easiest way. Certain diseases can cause the eye to loose pigment and get lighter. I would not recommend this method. There is a laser treatment under development that can remove pigment from the eyes and make them lighter. It is not readily available yet. Stay tuned... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- At 16 can your eye color still be changing
- Can you change your eye color permanently?
- Can your eye color change during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to change your eye color?
- Can your eye color change when you start wearing glasses?
- Can looking at camera flashes change your eye color?
- Can the color of your eyes change?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free