Doctor insights on:
Can Trichomoniasis Cause Infertility
Yes: Trich causes inflammation in the cervix, which blocks the cervix and reduces sperm available to the egg. Trich is commonly associated with other gynecologic illnesses, like chlamydia, which can inflame and damage the fallopian tubes. Women with trich and other pelvic infections should seek medical care right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
SOMETIMES: Women who have endometriosis will have more difficulty getting pregnant then those that do not have endometriosis. Endometriosis will make you less fertile not sterile. So some women do get pregnant despite endometriosis. The more severe the disease the less likely pregnancy will occur on its own. If you have endometriosis try for 6 months to get pregnant and if you don't then see a fertility dr. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe,other concerns: While there is some evidence that HIV may affect fertility, it is far from clear that it does. People who get HIV are also more likely to have stis such as gonorrhea and chlamydia that definately do, and HIV drugs can be an issue. The real concern is the risk of transmitting HIV to ones partner and there are assisted reproductive technologies that may reduce that risk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv cause infertility?
- Can lymes disease cause infertility?
- Can antibiotics cause infertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can trichomoniasis cause cervical cancer?
- Can a cyst on testicle cause infertility?
- Can scanty period cause infertility?
- Can sepsis cause infertility?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free