Doctor insights on:
Can Treating Hyperthyroidism Stop Excessive Sweating
I was getting excess sweating and was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. With meds the T3,T4,TSH are under control, however I am still sweating. Reasons?
Hyperthyroid symptom: You say your blood levels are under control, but it is still possible that they are slightly high. You don't mention other symptoms. Since treatment, are you palpitations, tremor, anxiety, GI symptoms better? Sometimes you get better relief of some symptoms and not others. A B-blocker may help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Excessive sweating: You won't be able to until you have seen your doctor who will review your history, examine you, and likely order tests. If that does not give the answers you and the doctor want you would be referred a specialist. ...Read more
Hyperhydrosis: Find the cause and treat it. Workup by your pcp is a start. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to stop excessive sweating?
- How can you stop excessive sweating even when cool?
- How can you stop excessive sweating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i stop sweating in my hands and feet?
- Can vitamins help control excessive sweating?
- Can athletes overcome a small problem like excessive sweating?
- How can i stop sweating so much on my hands?
- Talk to a dermatologist online