Doctor insights on:
Can Trapped Gas Cause Chest Pain
Chest pressure on right side for three days. Pretty severe. May be gas related but quite painful. What should I do or avoid doing?
Chest pain : I would like you to see a doctor as soos as possible. ...Read more
Yes, but: A sixties female asks if gas can cause left chest pain. Yes it can, but of greater concern is the heart. Doctors think of the worst and rule it out before considering soft diagnostic alternatives like "gas". See a doctor and have a stress test to rule out angina pectoris. If the pain is constant, crushing, and severe go to E.R. For evaluation of acute myocardial infarction, aka heart attack. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have really bad gas it causes me chest pain sometimes. I can tell its gas cause I'll pass it but why does it cause me all the pain.
Gas pain: When gas bubbles get big enough to stretch gut components they cause pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can trapped gas cause back pain?
- Can trapped wind cause chest pain?
- Can gas cause chest and arm pain?
- Can gas cause chest and back pain?
- Can trapped gas cause lower back pain?
- Can trapped gas cause pain?
- Can stomach gas cause chest pain?
- Can gas cause chest pain and back pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free