Doctor insights on:
Can Tp Cause Vaginal Sore
Various: Certain conditions may cause vaginal tenderness: infections, allergic reaction (for example, latex allergy with condoms), or at times caginal spasms called vaginismis. Is the tenderness in the vagina or both vaginal and exterior? Any sores or discharge? Any difficulty with penetration? These are all things to consider and know to help make a diagnosis. ...Read more
Does rectal hemorrhoids have a foul smell? Does it cause vaginal problems too? Both rectum and vagina are sore and painful. discharge from vagina?????
Yes possible. : Like any other person, it can happen in pregnancy though pregnancy is considerd as one of the relatively immunocompromized conditions and infection can happen easily than normal people. Infections -viral, bacterial - causing pharyngitis, tonsilitis, sinusitis, upper resp. Infections -especially laryngo tracheobronchitis can cause sore throat with mucus. Drink enough fluids. Visit your doctor also. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Long use of antibiotics can cause soreness in pubic in vaginal area
- Can amoxicillin cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can amitriptyline cause vaginal thrush?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cause increase vaginal discharge?
- What can cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can a tampon cause a vaginal infection?
- Can acutante cause vaginal dryness?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free