Doctor insights on:
Can Tooth Pain Cause Eye Pain
Absolutely: Yes, a toothache can cause pain in the ear, especially if it is on the lower arch of teeth. The pain will radiate to the ear. Jaw joint problems will cause ear aches. The joint is next to the ear and any pressure from the joint will translate to the inner ear and cause pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possible: The complexity of the head and neck area never ceases to amaze me. The intimacy of the vessels, nerves and sinus and lymph chain of this area hold many surprises. Usually upper teeth are involved but it is possible, and it would be wise to have this type of symptom evaluated by your dentist to determine if it is dentally related. If it is not, then the next stop is your physician. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
An infection: The infection can be due to rotten teeth or periodontal disease, but these are only guesses since you have not been examined. Please see a local dentist for a proper diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wisdom tooth pain can cause eye pressure
- Can gingivitis cause tooth pain?
- Can earache cause tooth pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can flossing cause tooth pain?
- Can tooth pain cause head pain?
- Can sinus infections cause tooth pain?
- Can an infected tooth cause neck pain?
- Talk to a dentist online for free