Doctor insights on:
Can Tooth Infection Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Yes.: Swelling of the gums and soft tissue around an infected tooth is common. If there is a lot of inflammation, or the infection is not treated, the lymph nodes that drain the area of infection will enlarge as part of the immune response, just as would happen with other infections like a cold or strep throat. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Would it be possible that a gum an tooth infection cause swollen lymph nodes any dentist or people who had this?
Could swollen lymph nodes with normal CBC in neck be from wisdome tooth extraction 10months ago? Had bad infection & hole in sinuses at the time
Can a swollen lymph node in your throat cause mucus and sinus issues? Had a horrible tooth infection and tooth was removed Monday please help
I'm on antibiotics for tooth infection. I now have large swollen lymph node right in front of my ear. Is this from my tooth infection?
Pain in ear and around ear. Swollen lymph node below ear, loss of balance. Had 2 abscessed teeth removed. Could another tooth infection move to ear?
Definitely yes: Dental infection if not treated it can lead to serious complications. The infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, eyes, ears, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck. The antibiotics and painkillers will give you only a temporary relief. See any dentist for examination, x-rays and treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Eye infections that can cause swollen lymph node behind the ear
- Can a bladder infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ear infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can fungal infections cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a kidney infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in groin?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free