Doctor insights on:
Can Too Much Salt Cause Oral Trussh
Not usually: You may consult this site for home care for acne: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/acne-vulgaris-home-treatment For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
See below: There should no need to drink too much water, drink if you are thirsty your body can conserve pottassium, and should not be low, unless you are taking diuretics/medications .Or have other medical causes to lower pottassium levels. ...Read more
Yes.: There is a syndrome known as water intoxification. Athletes who only drink water and no electrolyte replacement after viderous exercise can develop this. Too much water intake dilutes your total body sodium and acts as very low body sodium. Low sodium can swell the brain, cause headaches, seizures, brainstem damage, and even death. ...Read more
No: I cannot imagine how.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can too much salt make the feet swell?
- Too much calcium can cause
- Too much potassium can cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Too much b12 can cause
- Can too much salt make your hands itch swell?
- What causes swelling in the leg too much salt thyroid low?
- Does too much salt intake cause swelling of the left side ankle?
- Can eating too much salt cause a urinary tract infection?