Doctor insights on:
Can Thyroids Make You Feel Very Panicky And Nauseated
Body temp was 96.8 hour after 97.1 .mild nausea,achy body. Are these numbers cause for concern? I have normal thyroid function. Other causes?
96.8, 97.1: They are not usually causes for concern. Please give your doctor a call to clarify. ...Read more
Nausea all day especially before and after food, can barely eat and i have a low thyroid issue could it be this?
I never have green tea in the morning but just did instead of coffee and felt severe nausea until i had coffee. Now i feel very panicky, thoughts?
Dizziness and nausea all day even when have eaten? Hypertension and thyroid problems and tachycardic at times
I am heat sensitive and have been for years, it makes my heart beat fast and makes me feel tired and panicky , thyroid normal am 37 , low bp?
Sweaty?: If you're heat sensitive, tired with low bp, consider dehydration. Two major causes: sweating and not drinking enough? (if you have other fluid losses like diarrhea, vomiting, or bleeding, they would also contribute to your symptoms). Panicky does not fit- you may have two distinct issues. Uncontrolled diabetes, the rare entity, diabetes insipidus, and some drugs could contribute. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Began a thyroid med last week (mornings), but also take Prozac (fluoxetine) 40mg and topiramate (eves). In mornings now wake with crosseyed double vision/nausea, and during day at times get disoriented/nauseous?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid problems make you nauseated?
- What makes you feel nauseated?
- Can too much zinc make you feel nauseated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can thyroid medicine make you feel worse?
- Can the thyroid make you feel faint or lightheaded?
- Can too much protein make you nauseated?
- Can fibroids and complex ovarian cysts make you nauseated?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online