Doctor insights on:
Can Thyroid Problems Cause Nausea
Dizziness and nausea all day even when have eaten? Hypertension and thyroid problems and tachycardic at times
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
High thyroid can: Excess thyroid hormone, or hyperthyroidism can lead to many body changes, including increased metabolism/heat production, tremors, fast heart rate and diarrhea. These effects may then lead to the weight loss that is commonly seen in hyperthyroidism. Most common causes of hyperthyroidism are graves' disease, over-active thyroid nodule(s), subacute thyroiditis and excessive thyroid pill intake. ...Read more
Possibly: This really depends on what is in the "diet pills" that one is taking. Some diet pills can contain thyroid hormones that can cause weight loss in addition to unwanted and dangerous short term and long term side effects. It is essential that you find out what is in a diet pill, or any pill, before you decide to take it. It is best to consult a physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can liver problems cause nausea?
- Can thyroid problems cause skin problems?
- Can thyroid problems cause bruising?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can thyroid problems cause tiredness?
- Can thyroid problems cause seizures?
- Can thyroid cause ear problems?
- Can thyroid problems cause insomnia?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online