Doctor insights on:
Can Thyroid Be Spread Through Humans
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gonorrhea be spread through kissing?
- Can lyme disease be spread through anything besides ticks?
- Can bacterial conjunctivitis be spread other than through sexual contact?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can herpes be spread through towels?
- Can hepatitis b be spread through saliva?
- Can hiv be spread through saliva?
- Can hep c be spread through saliva?
- Can pink eye be spread through your saliva?