Doctor insights on:
Can Thyroid Affect Sinuses
Sinuses are air filled spaces in the head that have several proposed functions: 1. They serve as shock absorbers in cases of head trauma 2. Lighten the skull 3. Humidify and filter the air while also producing mucus 4. Play a role in vocal resonance. The head contains 4 paired sinus cavities: maxillaries (cheek) under the eyes, ethmoids(between the eyes), frontals (above ...Read more
Absolutely none: No supplements are beneficial for hyperthyroidism, and some (as well as many medications) may contain ingredients that can interact with an elevated level of thyroid hormone and have dangerous consequences. Do not begin any supplements, otc or rx medication without consulting your physician. ...Read more
Blood: not something I am familiar with. How did they diagnose that? ...Read more
What does it mean if I have a puffy face?Is it something to do with my low thyroid or my sinuses. I notice it more around my eyes.
If I receive an MRI of my brain, will the tracer allow my thyroid, parathyroid, and sinuses to be seen too, or will that require a different tracer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can your sinuses affect your ears?
- Can sinuses affect your eyes?
- Can thyroid affect platelets?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can thyroid affect blood sugar?
- Can thyroid problems affect digestion?
- Can gallbladder disorders affect the thyroid?
- Can chocolate affect the thyroid goiter?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online