Doctor insights on:
Can They Retrieve Eggs From A Person Without A Cervix Who Has Had A Hysterectomy
Can a person who had a hysterectomy and who has her ovaries but has lupus harvest her eggs to do invitro with a suraget?
Why does a gyn do a pap smear when a person had a total hysterectomy (cervix & ovaries also) i had one done & the results are abnormal sil?
Papsmears , hysterec: After a partial hysterectomy when the uterus is removed ; the neck of the uterus (cervix) remains u will need to continue pap smears. After a total hysterectomy when both the uterus and cervix are removed for a cancerous or precancerous condition, regular pap smears remain important. U can stop having pap smears, after a total hysterectomy for non cancerous condition. If u have lgsil, follow up. ...Read more
My cervix is completely closed my dr surgically couldn't open without problems pap smear showed endremetrial cells recommend total hysterectomy?
Had a hysterectomy with tubes uterus and cervix removed in 2006. I am 31. Have bleeding after intercourse and once without intercourse.
Ok i had a hysterectomy a total laparascopic hysterectomy bilateral salpingectomy and i only have my overies left and nothing else could i still become pregnant without a cervix uterus or fallopian tubes?
Ectopic pregnancy: It is extremely unlikely. I have been referred one case like what you are describing because although the vaginal cuff appeared closed there a microscopic opening. ...Read more
Hello. I had a laproscropic superservical hysterectomy (partial hysterectomy) 5yrs ago I don't have my uterus, and 2/3 of my cervix. Periods are 2x mo?
Endometrium: Endometrium is the cell layer that lines the cavity of the uterus, grows during the first half of a menstrual cycle to provide for implantation of a fertilized egg, and is being shed during menses, when there is no pregnancy. A women who is experiencing menstrual periods after a supracervical hysterectomy, has had endometrial cells left after her surgery, which happens quite frequently. ...Read more
I had i guess what they call a partial hysterectomy ( no uterus or cervix) i still have my ovaries.. Is it possible to get pregnant?
I have ED and my wife tightens up so much when she's excited that I can't penetrate. She has hysterectomy and no cervix. Is that part of the problem?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get mono from drinking from a glass with a person who has it?
- Can a person who has had a kidney transplant still have bypass surgery?
- Can a woman who has had a complete hysterectomy get ovarian cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can someone who has had a triple bypass surgery still die of a heart attack?
- Can you get genital herpes from someone who has a mouth sore?
- Can you get arthritis from having sex with a girl who has arthritis?
- Can a child get chicken pox from touching a scab of a friend who has it?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free