Doctor insights on:
Can Thermomedic Therapy Knee Supports Help Knee Pain
Knee pain for about a year, medications as physical therapy don't help, & nothing shows on x-rays, mri, & bloodwork. What could it be?
Difficult to say: Without a physical exam. However, it sounds like a muscular issue, like specific quad weakness that is not being treated correctly by your pt regimen. Do you have tight hamstrings? That can cause knee pain. Any evidence of patella not tracking correctly? Patella - femoral syndrome is often missed as there are no specific x ray findings. I am assuming they have ruled out osgood schlatter? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a constant knee pain for a year and I made about 20 PT sessions and no diff. but it didn't include laser and hydro therapy, should I do them?
What treatment would be next after many years of chondromalacia knee pain where medication, physical therapy, rest and all other?
I had knee pain & did physicaltherapy last year, yesterday i found i've knee osteoarthritis, may it be now the cause of physical therapy?
Right program: The first questions is wether or not the diagnosis is correct. Too often patients are sent to pt without any specific directions for the therapist. All pt is not the same. Even if all treatments are appropriate there still is a change of continued pain. The goal of pain management is to do just that. Manage the pain. The goal is to improve function to maintain quality of life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I went to the doc for knee pain she said it's a bone spur and I just need physical therapy but im in so much pain is that all I really need?
U may want a: second opinion from an Orthopedist.Take copies of all X-rays .Ask PT who is good. ...Read more
I have anterior knee pain. How to treat this? What should I do? What I shouldn't do? Can I be fully recovered and fit again after treatment? Help me
Need eval: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does proteolytic enzyme therapy help with pain and inflammation in my knee joint?
- Can daily swimming help reduce my knee pain?
- Can you inject teflon to help reduce knee pain instead of knee replacement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can thermomedic therapy garments help relieve the pain of tendonitis?
- Can torn cartlidge in the knee be helped by physical therapy?
- Can't bend my knee without pain
- Can achilles tendonitis cause knee pain?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free