Doctor insights on:
Can The Wrong Prescription Of Glasses Cause Visual Disturbance
Plenty: Optic neuritis (decreased visual acuity, pain on eye movements, decreased color intensity), double vision (lesions in brain stem), nystagmus, abnormal tracking, even par planitis and uveitis. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. If you are experiencing visual problems, start with your eye doc and go from there. ...Read more
Visual disturbance of red traffic lights & tail lightslooking like a circle of small lights with black in the centre for a month now. Possible cause?
Refractive/Cataract : You're probably seeing visual disturbances from cataracts or refractive changes in your eyes. A Corneal scar that is centrally located could also contribute to visual disturbances, as well as many other surface disorders. All these visual changes would be most noticeable at night. Now an examination would be the best way to determine the most like cause(s). ...Read more
Full evaluation: Migraines don't occur daily. The word "migraine" doesn't mean "bad headache". You have chronic daily headaches, which can be very difficult to treat. The key is proper diagnosis of the situation. Why do you headaches? You need a full medical evaluation to assertain the underlying the reasons you are in pain, then treat the cause. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
EEG: You clearly need a lot of care and attention! If your body is making too much insulin the doctors (including surgeons) need to find the area of your pancreas producing too much insulin and schedule removal of that area. Your seizures may slow down but you will need careful follow up with a neurologist. Please keep me posted. ...Read more
What would cause visual disturbance during intense exercise? It seems to coincide with high blood pressure as the blurring throbs with each pulse.
After a couple of migraines now have visual disturbance at night where street lights a block or more away look like circles of lights w black centre ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause pain on your left side under the bottom of ribs and nausea?
- Can dehydration be the cause of frequent urination?
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cancer of the liver cause swelling of feet and legs?
- Can cancer of the colon cause your legs to hurt?
- High blood pressure can cause all of the following except
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- How can i reduce the dizzying effects of high prescription glasses?