Doctor insights on:
Can The Phytoestrogen In Soy Milk Be Enough To Affect My Hormone Balance
Yes: Phytoestrogens have very weak estrogenic activity. Some women are very sensitive to tiny changes in estrogens/testosterone balance (yes, both sexes have all the 'sex' hormones just different proportions)this being said, just a physician, or tv ad, or internet can have profound effects on what one thinks: 'oh, i definitely have that'. I find 99+ time, it's all in the mind. There, i said it. ...Read more
A hormone (from greek ὁρμή, "impetus") is a chemical released by a cell or a gland in one part of the body that sends out messages that affect cells in other parts of the organism. Only a little amount of hormone is required to alter cell metabolism. In essence, it is a chemical messenger that transports a signal from ...Read more
How much estrogen is there in regular cow's milk compared with the phytoestrogens in whole soy milk?
Good Question: It depends on type of both " milks". Look at what you have and go to google for an answer. ...Read more
Can phytoestrogens cause changes in menstrual cycles? I swapped milk for soy milk for a month & had spotting. It stopped when I stopped drinking soy.
Can soy cause spotting? I recently started having a little soy milk every day. But now I've been spotting more. Is it messing with my hormones?
If I am on mirena, can I drink soy milk daily? Will it help with hormonal acne, or is there something else i can take?
Will soy product ex;soy milk decrease sex drive? does it affect testosterone level negatively? i heard its bad for sex while some say its good!which 1
Maybe: There is some evidence that soy products will increase estrogen levels and possible decrease your testosterone levels. There are phytoestrogens in Soy. The peer reviewed evidence is not strong and I've seen arguments for health benefits and for health concerns. From what I've read it probably decreases your testosterone slightly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does soy product ex; soy milk can decrease sex drive? does it affect testosterone level negatively? i heard its bad for sex while some say its good.?!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get my parent to be excited spending the holiday in the nursing home?
- Can a change in diet cause hormones to be out of balance?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When should i be concerned enough about my hives to go to the er
- Can cipla be used to stop baldness where can i get the drug in nigeria?
- Can a urinary tract infection affect the baby in my womb?
- Can pinched nerves in the back or neck cause me to have black spots in my vision?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free