Doctor insights on:
Can The Need For A New Prescription Cause Eye Strain
Can eye strain cause dizziness and light head all the time? How long can it last? Eyesight is 20/15, dr says no problems. prescription for computer glasses.
How can a person tell the difference between eye strain/weak prescription and retinal neovasculirization?
I'm 43 and feeling eye strain lately. My prescription in both eyes: sphere +25, -.50 cylinder, od axis 85, os axis 105 with a +1.00 add. Will glasses help?
How soon after lasik should I get computer glasses? I know the prescription can change. Now that the myopia is gone my right eye feels strained.
My name's Julie. I got my glasses 2day.I've had to wear my old ones longer than needed. I still have eye strain. Is it from the old or new glasses?
Yes: The wrong prescription in one or both eyes, poorly made glasses, interpupillary diameter distance problem, bifocal issue, prismatic effect from a bifocal, even the fit around the ear and nosepad problems may cause the feeling of eye discomfort. Have them checked out first to see if they are made correctly, then if they are the wrong prescription. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to do if i get headaches all the times but i don't know what the cause it. Could it be eye strain?
Possibly: Causes of headaches include stress and migraine. Sometimes sinus pressure causes headaches. If you have an incorrect eyeglass or contact lens prescription, then it may cause eye strain, and possibly headache. Discuss the various headache causes with your primary care doctor, and make an appointment to see your eye doctor. ...Read more
Many: Our eyes are designed to see things in 3d. When you look at a computer/book etc for a long time (a 2d surface) you can strain your eyes or get dry eyes. Every 20 minutes rest your eyes for 20 seconds by looking at something at least 20 feet away. Get your eyes checked by a doctor too. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can eye strain from looking a computer screen for too long cause nystagmus?
- Can blood in the urine cause a false positive for protein in the urine?
- Can a brain injury on the left side cause pupil changes in the right eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can air for a long time in the digestive tract and stomach cause serious pain?
- Can a stye cause swelling under the eye?
- Can you suffer eye strain if you have been on the computer for couple of hours?
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free