Doctor insights on:
Can The Light Emitted From Computers Damage Your Eyes
Neither is bad: Normal use of the eyes for reading, watching tv or using the computer cannot hurt this eyes. Eyestrain symptoms happen with overuse. So, with any visual task, especially requiring focusing at near, it is good to take ocassional breaks, vary the reading distance, and use good lighting. Sometimes the eyes get dry with extended reading or computer use, and artificial tears (otc) can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that reading in dim light can damage your eyes?
- Can bright light damage eyes?
- Can too much computer damage your eyesight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wrist damage from computer
- Can shining a flash light in eyes damage them?
- Can onions damage your eyes?
- What is the correct distance to keep your eyes from the computer screen?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free