Doctor insights on:
Can The Fruit Fig Reduce The Thyroid Problem
Any: No fruits will increase or decrease thyroid dysfunction. ...Read more
I had fig (dry fruit) in morning and after that started vomiting continuously till afternoon. After two days , I have noticed a red non inching rash ?
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
Both husband & wife is having hypo thyroidism. will that affect sexual life and is there a problem in wife getting conceived and giving birth?
Treat the disease: Not if they are appropriately treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
If sugar intake from fruits and honey can be too much? I eat a lot of honey, fresh and dry fruits such as raisin date and fig daily.Sugar from yogurt.
It depends : Even natural sugars have calories and can lead to weight gain if consumed in excess. However, our bodies process natural sugars better than refined ones. You are better off getting your sugars from natural products like fruits and honey because of the other nutrients they contain. As long as you are not diabetic your body should handle the sugars without difficulty. ...Read more
My sis hav hypo thyroid frm 4 yrs and we r pure vegetarian... So what foods and fruits shud b avoided to maintain thyroid level?
Avoid raw cruc./soy: You are correct that certain foods are known to reduce thyroid function, esp. Raw cruciferous vegetables (including broccoli, cabbage ; kale) ; soybeans- but cooking cruciferous veggies inactivates the chemicals that block thyroid ; soy is ok in moderation- see http://bit.Ly/1ddkbiq icelandic kelp ; other iodine sources may help.This is not a substitute for thyroid hormone.See http://abt.Cm/18gpb3a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to reduce the redness associated with keratosis pilaris?
- Can the herpes simplex virus affect the thyroid gland?
- Can the thyroid make you feel faint or lightheaded?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood in the stool off and on how can i get rid of this problem
- Can thyroid disease cause ringing in the ears?
- How can i reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris?
- Can scar tissue from a tracheotomy cause respiratory problems in the future?
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?