Doctor insights on:
Can The After Effect Of A Cardiac Arrest Affect Your Thinking Power
Clarify: I'm not sure i understand your question. If you mean not driving a car, the concern would be that you might lose consciousness while driving. People who have had problems with fainting or seizures have Imipramine restrictions. If you mean not using the resuscitation cart, it must be restocked after it is used in an arrest. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Very quickly: Some cyanosis may occur before death.Get a more detailed answer ›
What determines whether or not someone responds to the cooling protocol used after a cardiac arrest?
When someone is resuscitated after cardiac arrest, is consciousness regained immediately? Or could it take any longer?
Usually not....: after someone suffers cardiac arrest, resuscitation is attempted. If successful, the person usually does not regain consciousness immediately. It usually takes time for the person to wake up and the amount of time it takes is very variable. It's not like what you see on tv or in the movies!!!! ...Read more
Having vng testing done. Looked it up online and it says side effect of cardiac arrest?! Is this common and would it be immediate?
VNG testing: Though unlikely transient disturbance in cardiac rhythm can occur and if severe theoretically induce arrest,the facility should be equipped to easily handle such a rare occurrence.Specifically ask them to allay your concerns.The risk in your demographic is vary small,if you have the suspect condition then you run the risk spontaneously with each occurrence of symptoms anyway. ...Read more
Vagal stimuli: Sinus arrest, results in asystole. The atrioventricular node may rescue with an idioventricular rhythm in the 30's. If this doesn't rescue within 10 seconds, syncope usually happens. If it extends beyond 20 seconds this is cardiac arrest. If rescue pacing or CPR not started, brain death occurs within 5 minutes. Total asystole may be caused by acute severe hyperkalemia. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can a person live after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- How long can a person survive after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you remove a ganglion cyst on the top side of your hand without surgery?
- What can you do to relieve the discomfort of a pulled tendon in your finger?
- Can a yeast infection affect the color of the blood of my period?
- What is an effect of not having a proper cool down after your workout routine?
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free