Doctor insights on:
Can Teething Cause Rash On The Body
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Possibly: If your baby is constantly drooling the skin can become irritated and red around the mouth and chin. If the child runs at it the irritation becomes more angry. Drooling is almost always associated with teething, rashes not always. Forehead rashes are not associated with teething and come from some other cause. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Not related: Nappy (diaper) rash and teething are two unrelated events that sometimes just happen to occur at the same time. Babies get nappy rash when their tender skin is in contact with a soiled diaper for too long a time. This can occur whether or not they are teething. One does not cause the other. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If someone has a couple rotten teeth in the front of their mouth & they perform oral sex, can it causes the woman to have vaginal problems or a rash?
Possible: Not so much the rotten teeth but herpes type i (oral) can transmitted to become type ii (genital) as you describe. In addition to allowing transfer of HIV and other stds., mucosal contact is the culprit and it can be dangerous. Use protection and discuss these issues with your partner so you can both be safe. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have pain on my tongue with small but painful rash I can't even brush my teeth for it my tongue becomes white and small red rashes what do I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an infection inside the body cause rash of blisters on the skin?
- What can cause a rash or spots all over the body lasting more than two weeks?
- Can body heat cause red spots on the skin that do not itch?
- Can lyme disease cause weakness and numbness on one side of the body?
- Can teething cause rash on face?
- What can cause a rash on the face?
- What can cause a rash all over the body?
- What can cause rashes all over the body?
- Talk to a dermatologist online