Doctor insights on:
Can Teenagers At The Age Of 14 Get Vulvar Cancer
Vulvar cancer: Vulvar dysplasia (precancer) can be treated by surgery (cutting it out or destroying it with a laser) or occasionally with medicine. Invasive vulvar cancer is most commonly treated with surgery (removal of lesion and lymph nodes). Rarely, chemotherapy or radiation is used also for advanced disease. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Read below: Staging is a way of describing a cancer, such as where it is located, if or where it has spread, and if it is affecting the functions of other organs in the body. Doctors use diagnostic tests to determine the cancer's stage, so staging may not be complete until all of the tests are finished. Knowing the stage helps the doctor to decide what kind of treatment is best and can help predict a patient'. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
HPV: The hpv family of viruses encompasses over 100 different strains responsible for cervical cancer, genital warts and vulvar/vaginal cancer. Risk factors include multiple sexual partners, early age of first intercourse, history of abnormal pap smear, history of rectal cancer or hiv. Also, taking chronic meds like steroids or immune modulating meds for auto-immune diseases can increase the risk. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of a pot belly at the age of 14?
- Can i get rectal cancer at the age of 20 years?
- What is the earliest age at which you can get breast cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pearly penile papules at the age of 18 or younger?
- At what age can you get lung cancer
- What is the chance of a teenager getting lung cancer?
- What are the chances of getting pregnant at age 44?
- Talk to a pediatrician online