Doctor insights on:
Can Tampons Cause Yeast Infections
Would be more: Concerned about bacterial infection from this. Tampons should not be used if they aren't going to be regularly changed. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I started using tampons for the first time and now have a yeast infection. Can tampons cause this?
Yeast infection: You can wear a tampon, but probably better not to since it may further irritate already irritated tissue. ...Read more
Yes: There is no information that the use of this medication means that you cannot use tampons. ...Read more
Can y wear a tampon if u think you have a yeast infection but not using anything yet as far as creams?
Yeast and tampons: I suggest avoiding anything inside the vaginal area until the problems are checked and cleared up. ...Read more
Is it safe to use yogurt and a tampon to cure a yeast infection? And if so how long and much should I use it properly
I have no: Earthly idea. Please report back if it is the least bit helpful. ...Read more
You can: Use a tampon when you have a yeast infection, but if you are treating the yeast with a vaginal cream it might block the treatment from clearing up the infection. Also because the vaginal tissue is usually irritated and inflamed with yeast a tampon might be uncomfortable. So a pad might be more comfortable. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a tampon cause a vaginal infection?
- Can tampons give you a yeast infection?
- Can i use a tampon with a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yeast infections and tampons
- Can i use tampons with a yeast infection?
- Can you use a tampon with a yeast infection?
- Can i use a tampon with yeast infection cream?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free