Doctor insights on:
Can Taking Tramadol While Pregnant Cause A Miscarriage
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can duromine cause miscarriage in early pregnancy if you continue taking them even when you know that you are expecting?
Don't smoke!: Smoking has many negative effects on the the baby's well-being. It has been associated with increased miscarriages, stillbirth, premature labor, low birth weight, and problems with the placenta (placenta previa and abruption). If you are pregnant, avoid smoking for your health and the baby's. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Never heard of it: Never heard of parsley causing a miscarriage. ...Read more
No: Good news, definatly not, .Get a more detailed answer ›
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can taking birth control while pregnant cause fetal harm?
- Can u get pregnant while having a miscarriage?
- Can i get pregnant while having a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does using the nuvaring while pregnant cause miscarriage?
- Can you get pregnant while taking the pill?
- Can you get pregnant while taking methotrexate?
- Can taking laxatives while pregnant affect the baby?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free