Doctor insights on:
Can Taking Antibiotics Make Your Period Late
Antibiotics should: Not cause your period to be delayed. ...Read more
Reasons: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (polycystic ovary syndrome or asherman’s syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can antibiotics make your period late?
- Can antibiotics make period late?
- Can taking plan b make your period late?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can antibiotics cause your period to be late?
- Can taking antibiotic delay your period?
- Can taking antibiotics delay your period?
- Can the depo-provera shot make your period late?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free