Doctor insights on:
Can Take Probitoics While Take My Antibiotics
Yes: Azo (azo-standard) has Phenazopyridine in it. This is a dye and a urinary tract analgesic. The dye will turn your urine red, but will help relieve the discomfort of a urinary tract infection and does acidify the urine- which will help to eradicate the infection. Yes it can be taken safely with the antibiotics- which should be used for the full prescribed course and not stopped just when symptoms. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, if indicated: There shouldn't be any interaction between the two medicine. But only take them if they are necessary to treat infection and recommended by your doctor or healthcare provider. . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u take probiotics while taking antibiotics?
- Can u take antibiotics while breastfeeding?
- Can i take yeast medication while on antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take alcohol while on antibiotics?
- Can you take a probiotic while taking an antibiotic?
- Can you take ibuprofen while on antibiotics?
- Can you take painkillers while on antibiotics?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online