Doctor insights on:
Can Synthroid Be Taken Together With Glucosamine
Not at the same time: Thyroid should be taken separately from other meds or food. 30 minutes before with coffee; shower, dress, then eat. This is what i do! ...Read more
Yes: You can.Get a more detailed answer ›
It's ok: Compared to the chondroitin/glucosamine supplements celadrin is much less helpful. I see no reason they could not be used togrther. I would rec stop one & start celadrin and see what the see what the effect is, after 2 wks then add your glucosamine program 2 it & c if the @ give you the best result. ...Read more
My husband, former linebacker, has osteolysis in his collarbone and also slipped disks in his back. Can he take glucosamine and calcium together?
Taking glucosamine chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, collagen, resveratrol supplements for back. Will taking all these together create liver issues?
What is diagnosis?: That's always the most important place to start. Have you had an evaluation for cause of back pain with an allopathic doc, or a rheumatologist? Back pain in 28 year olds sometimes can be due to autoimmune arthritis, and the treatments available are far better than your current regimen. Glucosamine is a proven therapy, the rest are likely a waste of money. Consider getting a rheumatology opinion. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can nexium be taken together with ganaton?
- Can b12 be taken with iron?
- Can an antiviral and antibiotic together be taken together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can l-arginine l carnitine be taken together?
- Can you claritin and benadryl be taken together?
- What pain reliever can be taken with prednisone?
- Can an iron supplement be taken along with losartan potassium?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free