Doctor insights on:
Can Swollen Itchy Sore And Peeling Eyelids Come From Scarlet Fever
My daughter has small itchy red bumps with a kind of scaly or blister like center. She recently had a fever, swollen glands, and sore throat.
Scarlet fever : The desquamation part appears a week after the resolution of the original " sand paper"like rash that characterizes scarlet fever. It is part of the resolution process and usually is resolved by one month after it starts. I can see you are taking medication so my best recommendation is to finish treatment and the illness will take its way out of your system. If you don't feel any better f/u w/ pcp. ...Read more
Scarlet fever: The peeling skin is an inflammatory response that has already been initiated. The skin peeling will continue, but the symptoms of pain and itching may be relieved with topical moisturizers. The body's ability to fight any infection can be aided by taking vit c 500mg three times per day for 1 week. ...Read more
Moisturise: Normal to peel and will stop apply eucerin or such moisturiser. ...Read more
Soles/palms for awhile small red bumpy spots then dry and peel itchy comes and goes now spread to body rash feet and hands v hot itchy swollen sore?
Hand foot and mouth?: It's very uncommon for adults, common for kids. In the last few weeks i've seen several adults with hand, foot, and mouth disease. It's an uncomfortable but not dangerous viral illness, improves within a few days, but if your symptoms, worsen, change or fail to improve you should be seen. ...Read more
I had a fever and sore throat with bloody sputum for a week now I have a itchy rash and my hands feet and face are swollen and hurt to move what is it?
Rt tonsil swollen/sore, itchy eyes, stuffy/runny nose, post nasal drip. Just allergies? No fever. Dr or OTC allergy meds? Tonsil better w/Tylenol.
3 yr old has scarlet fever with a rash rapid test positiv started amox today. His hands are slithtly swollen is that normal? Fever goes down w tylenol
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause lupus and can you get from scarlet fever?
- What can a swollen lower left rib and left side pain be from?
- What can cause sore muscles and joints and swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinus drainage from allergies cause sore throat and difficulty swallowing?
- My eyelids and cheeks are swollen and itchy
- Can allergies cause sore throat and swollen glands?
- Groin pains can they be nonphysical and just come from anxiety
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free