Doctor insights on:
Can Swallowing Sperm Cause Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Unlikely: Haven't seen an actual research study in which semen samples from EBV-carrying guys were tested for infectious EBV viruses. Generally, people catch EBV (the mono virus) via saliva. Since kissing generally precedes swallowing semen, in a typical relationship, the virus is likely already transmitted via saliva, long before any semen is swallowed. Thus, no worries about catching mono via semen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Just the opposite: Eating sperm will not cause pregnancy, because she who eats all the sperm will leave no sperm behind to fertilize her egg. Sperm will get digested as food once it enters the stomach. That being said, a woman may become pregnant from the other activities related to the obtaining of sperm for eating, such as putting any sperm-coated fingers, penises, or objects into her vagina. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does swallowing sperms cause pregnancy?
- Can swallowing sperm be harmful?
- Swallowing sperm cause diarrhea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sperm mixed with water cause pregnancy?
- Can sperm on lips of vagina cause pregnancy?
- Can sperm without semen cause pregnancy?
- Does swallowing sperm effect my pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online