Doctor insights on:
Can Sushi Cause Stomach Cancer
Several risk factors: Stomach cancer happens when a mutation in one of the stomach's normal cells leads to cancerous transformation. Although no one knows exactly why this mutation happens, there are several risk factors for stomach cancer including asian ethnicity, smoking, a family history of stomach cancer, and infection with the bacteria h.Pylori. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ulceration: most stomach cancers have been shown related to helicobacter pylori. It has shifted the lesion from prepyloric to cardioesphageal in nature. The organism causes ulceration which heals by bringing bone stem cells to repair damagte and then the bug toxins converts to stem cells to malignant stem cells progressing to adenocarcinoma. The lesions then bleed, ulcerate and can obstruct. ...Read more
After eradicating Helicobactor (Hb), how much will stomach cancer likelihood (caused by Hb) be reduced?
Possibly.: Gastritis is inflammation of the lining of the stomach. Gastritis can be caused by irritation due to excessive alcohol use, chronic vomiting, stress, or the use of certain medications, such as aspirin. Gastritis may also be caused by helicobacter pylori, a bacteria that can live in the stomach. Without treatment, this infection can lead to ulcers and, in some people, stomach cancers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can stomach ulcers cause cancer?
- Can gastritis cause stomach cancer?
- Can boxing cause bone cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a stomach virus cause constipation?
- Can thyroid dysfunction cause extreme stomach bloating?
- Can too much stomach acid cause diarrhea?
- Can chewing gum cause cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free