Doctor insights on:
Can Surgery Delay Your Period
Wisdom teeth surgery last week. Was on Hydrocodone. Very stressed this month. How likely is it that stress & medication delayed my period?
Abnormal periods: Stress, either emotional or physical or both, is a very common cause of missing a period or two. YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT. Pregnancy is the most common cause of missing a period. If your missed period(s) is due to stress, it will usually revert to normal within 2-3 months. ...Read more
Can exercise and psychotropic change in medications cause me to delay my period? Its impossible for me to be pregnant since my husband surgery.
Can having surgery delay menstral period for two months? Surgery in march, brown spotted a week in april, nothing in may. Negative pregnant test.
How many days will be the delay of my period if i had my laparoscopic surgery in my ovary last 1/20/14.. Im already delayed for 8 days.Pt was negatv?
Variable: Surgery can disrupt a women's normal cycle. The amount of the delay is variable. ...Read more
After open surgery fibroid removal first period was 10days delayed and now 11days awaiting for period, not pregnant, is it normal ? thxs
When is the best time to do myomectomy surgery ?Before monthly period or after ? Would like to ave more blood for surgery and no blood trans in 30's
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Can zoloft delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an antibiotic delay your period?
- Can breastfeeding delay your period?
- Can travelling delay your period?
- Factors that can delay your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free