Doctor insights on:
Can Sunblock Be Used For Poison Ivy
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can poison ivy reoccur?
- Can you spread poison ivy?
- Can animals get poison ivy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can poison ivy spread?
- Can poison ivy cause dizziness?
- Can you get poison ivy from a person?
- What can you use for poison ivy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online