Doctor insights on:
Can Sugar Cause Headaches
Drinking sugared drinks- have headaches or pain in head directly afterwards. What could be the cause? Headaches
Cavity?: It is possible you have teeth problem. Please check with your dentist first. ...Read more
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Can a drop in sugar levels cause naseua and headaches as wwll as dizziness and lghtheadedness and no balance?
Can Clarithromycin cause low blood sugar levels? Tiredness, shaking, dizziness, headaches, hunger and cravings after taking it. Should I stop?
Im type 2 diabetic , diet controlled, and my sugar levels r in the 200's and i had a headache for 2 days now .What should I do ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can blood sugar levels cause headaches?
- Can eating too much sugar cause headaches?
- Can sugar give you a headache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hypertension cause headaches?
- Can pristiq cause headaches?
- Can ibs cause headaches?
- Can gerd cause headaches?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free