Doctor insights on:
Can Sugar Cause Headaches
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Drinking sugared drinks- have headaches or pain in head directly afterwards. What could be the cause? Headaches
Cavity?: It is possible you have teeth problem. Please check with your dentist first. ...Read more
Can a drop in sugar levels cause naseua and headaches as wwll as dizziness and lghtheadedness and no balance?
Can Clarithromycin cause low blood sugar levels? Tiredness, shaking, dizziness, headaches, hunger and cravings after taking it. Should I stop?
My sugar drops 52 but if i eat chocolates or drink cola, it will shoot up to 89. Is it okay? If i got headache, i just eat choco then i will be fine.
Eat frequently: 5-6 small meals throughout the day should keep your blood sugar up to normal. Do you have a family history of blood sugar problems? I e. Diabetes, hypoglycemia? Your body has a good regulatory mechanism to keep blood sugar levels normal...So, in you, this system isn't working as we'll as it should.Something is wrong, so see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lack of sugar cause headaches?
- Can blood sugar levels cause headaches?
- Can a goiter cause headaches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blocked ears and headaches
- Can fluid in ear cause headache?
- Can not wearing glasses cause headaches?
- Can eating too much sugar cause rapid heartbeat?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free