Doctor insights on:
Can Stomach Problems Cause Shortness Breath
Maybe: Irritations in the gastrointestinal tract can result in palpitations. Treatment of the gastritis may lead to decreased symptoms. Full cardiac evaluation would be recommended. Acid blockers, probiotics and or antibiotics may be used to treat the gastritis. Control of the irregular heart beat may need antiarrhythmia medications to bring them under control and improve the symptoms such as sob. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
UTI: Unlikely to produce these symptoms, assuming this is lower urinary tract infection. If you have upper tract infection you should be seen by a doctor immediately. Sounds like something else is going on and it would be helpful to be fully evaluated. ...Read more
Many reasons: Severe irritation of the right upper quadrant of the abdomen can cause irritation that passes through the diaphragm causing fluid collections in the lung. Other times the pain can actually take your breath away. ...Read more
No: Not for any length of time.Get a more detailed answer ›
Possible: If theses are new symptoms I would see your doc. ...Read more
No: It could pass as tightness or shortness of breath. Go see your doctor now. ...Read more
Yes: If severe enough & left untreated.Get a more detailed answer ›
For sure: It's a common cause. Just be sure there's nothing more ominous going on as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can stomach bloating cause shortness of breath?
- Heart problems that cause shortness of breath
- Bloated stomach causing shortness of breath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a cold cause shortness of breath?
- Can sinusitis cause shortness of breath?
- Can gerd cause shortness of breath?
- Can exhaustion cause shortness of breath?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online