Doctor insights on:
Can Std Stop Your Period
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Itchy and sore 1-2 weeks before period? No STD tests negative. Husband works away so no frequent sex. Ongoing for months stops when period starts?
No period for 8 months not pregnant im not sure what's going on? Can a STD or disease stop you from having one?
Anovulation: You are ovulating irregularly and have secondary ammennorrea. It could be stress and lack of brain hormones to stimulate ovaries or the ovaries not responding well to those hormones and pcos; likely 1 of those 2 but other things could do it, thyroid issues, adrenal issues or a hormone called prolactin; get checked. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drinking lemon juice stop your period?
- Can taking ibuprofen stop your period?
- Can ovarian cysts stop your period?
- Can ibuprofen stop your period?
- Can an std cause you to miss your period?
- Can drinking alcohol stop your period?
- Can drinking vinegar stop your period?
- Can taking a bath stop your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free