Doctor insights on:
Can Spray Tans Hide The Appearance Of Stretch Marks And Still Look Natural
Difficult: Stretch marks are very difficult to treat. The only way to completely get rid of them is to cut them out (like a tummy tuck). There are treatments that can improve them. These include laser treatments like Laser Genesis, micro needling, PRP injections, fat transfers. Losing weight will usually cause them to lighten and become more "crepy" in appearance. Spray/sun tan can help conceal them. ...Read more
Difficult to treat: Patients often come to see me for stretch marks. These are quite difficult to treat. If they are newer and red, i often use a blood vessel laser to treat the redness. If they are older and white, retinoids products may help to encourage new collagen to form, though irritation from the product may limit it's use. Fractionated lasers such as fraxel may also help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stretch marks: Not so easy or inexpensive to resolve. If you can please go on-line to "Wikipedia" and search for "stretch marks". There are similar articles on the web but the content is quite similar. When you begin to understand this have your doctor refer you to the right specialist. ...Read more
Striae Distensae: Unfortunately stretch marks are permanent but tend to look better and better as one ages. There is no cream or solution for this problem at this time. I would advise waiting until they naturally mature and turn in ivory white-collar. At this time than they are generally less intrusive and less visible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do during pregnancy to remove the appearance of stretch marks?
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- I am seventeen and still have my foreskin can it stop the growth of the organ
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reducing the appearance of stretch marks on the inner thighs
- What creams are good for decreasing the appearance of stretch marks?
- I want to know how can i have bigger and fuller lips and still look natural
- Talk to a dermatologist online