Doctor insights on:
Can Sperm Without Semen Cause Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Just the opposite: Eating sperm will not cause pregnancy, because she who eats all the sperm will leave no sperm behind to fertilize her egg. Sperm will get digested as food once it enters the stomach. That being said, a woman may become pregnant from the other activities related to the obtaining of sperm for eating, such as putting any sperm-coated fingers, penises, or objects into her vagina. ...Read more
5 days.: Spermatozoa can survive up to 5 days in the female genital tract. ...Read more
Sperm from one women vagina can transfer to the other female vagina through uncover transvignal probe?If sperm can transfer it can cause pregnancy?
Is it normal for a man to produce sperms without semen during intercourse and can that lead to pregnancy ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can sperm travell without semen?
- Can sperm live without semen?
- Can sperm live on hands without semen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sperm survive without semen on hands without washing?
- Drinking sperm can cause pregnancy
- Can swallowing sperm cause pregnancy?
- Can sperm live outta semen?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online