Doctor insights on:
Can Sperm Nine Days Old Fertilize An Egg
Can sperm last through your mestrual cycle from sex 10 days before your cycle started - being able to fertilize a egg during ovulation?
If you have unprotected sex 3 days before you ovulate and the day you ovulate will the sperm from the 3 days before fertilize the egg first?
See answer: In general, sperm can survive in the vagina for 1-2 days but up to 5 days in the right environment such as the cervix and uterus. The egg, on the other hand, has a life span of about 12-24 hours. Therefore, fertilization could occur with the sperm from either of the 2 ejaculations. ...Read more
If I have sex a few days before my period could the sperm fertilize the egg durring my period(after its almost done).Then i would just miss my next?
I'm trying to conceive and ovulated 1 or 2 days ago.today I started metronidazole gel. Does this gel affect implantation or any sperm that is already up there with the egg? Any worries with fertilization?
Here are some...: Abnormal sperms denote those sperms with odd shape or poor motility, which tend to less possibly penetrate the timely waiting egg. Nonetheless, if luckily and successfully penetrating to get into the egg takes place, fertilization (union) occurs to form zygote which in turn undergo cell division to form embryo, which will embed onto uterine mucosa (endometrium) where it eventually develops fetus ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can 8 days old sperm fertilize?
- Why can only one sperm fertilize an egg?
- Chance of sperm to fertilize egg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Egg fertilization using frozen sperm
- Why does only one sperm fertilize the egg?
- How long does it take for a sperm to fertilize the egg?
- How long does it take sperm to fertilize an egg?
- Talk to a urologist online for free