Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Use A Hyperbaric Chamber If He Or She Has Had An Aortic Aneurysm
Aortic aneurysm is a medical condition in which there is an balloon like outpouching in the wall of the aorta, which is the largest blood vessel in the body. Most commonly, this aneurysm occurs in the segment of the aorta that runs through the abdomen. Rupture can lead to massive ...Read more
I had an aortic aneurysm with dissection and had a pace maker put in. Would it be alright for me to have alcoholic drinks?
My dad had an aortic aneurysm and had his aorta repaired. He says he's experiencing a burning sensation in his stomach now. What could it be?
Rare: Most are caused by long-standing high BP and smoking. However, there are connective-tissue diseases and congenital defects that can show up. These are often thoracic (in chest) and may involve the aortic valve. In patients at risk -with marfan's or the like- echocardiogram or other imaging may be indicated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: With the exception of deep abdominal massage or forceful back massage when the person is lying on his stomach. In general, we advise patients with abdominal aneurysms control blood pressure, refrain from smoking, and stay away from activities that increase intraabdominal pressure (like sit-ups or crunches or heavy lifting). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone get a tattoo if he or she has high blood pressure?
- Can someone undergo a surgical procedure if he or she has bundle branch block?
- Can someone take viagra if he or she has atrial fibrillation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Without an autopsy how can you tell if someone died of a stroke or heart attack
- How soon can a guy tell if he has chlamydia after girl says she has it?
- Can someone take tramadol if he or she have atrial fibrillation?
- Can a diabetic join the marines if he has an insulin pump?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free