Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Undergo A Surgical Procedure If He Or She Has Bundle Branch Block
There are 2 main branches of the heart's electrical system within the ventricles, the right bundle branch and the left bundle branch. Additionally, the left bundle branch has two sub-branches, the antero-superior fascicle and the posteroinferior fascicle. When one or more branches are disrupted, the resultant electrical abnormalities can be ...Read more
Does it matter if I have a right bundle branch block and mild CHF if i'm having carpal tunnel release surgery with IV sedation?
After 9 days AVR Surgery if left bundle branch of heart is found blocked, then is it advisable to have pacemaker. EF is 50%. Heart rate is 70. Age 58.
Usually none: Usually none.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nothing to severe: Left bundle branch block (lbbb) is a pattern on the ECG that indicates that the heart's electrical waves are following an unusual path. It is common in older age, and usually due to scarring of the pathway. It may cause no symptoms and need no therapy. It can lead to marked slowing that needs a pacemaker. A new lbbb can also be a sign of a heart attack. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Difficult: Most bundle branch is a result of the aging process and aging in the conducation system. This not preventable. However, some bbb is result of aquired disease states including coronary disease. So a healthy life-style, blood pressure, cholesterol, sugar control, diet and excercise are good ways to start. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not a rhythm problem: Bundle branch block is an anatomic or physiologic problem in conducting electrical impulses in part of the hearts conduction system. It is not a rhythm disturbance though it can be related to rhythm disturbances. Bundle branch blocks commonly exist with normal sinus rhythm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone use a hyperbaric chamber if he or she has had an aortic aneurysm?
- Can someone take viagra if he or she has atrial fibrillation?
- How soon can a guy tell if he has chlamydia after girl says she has it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can someone with a history of bundle branch block convert back to sinus rhythm?
- What occurs when someone has a left bundle branch block?
- Can a girl get pregnant if she has her period the day after unprotected sex?
- Can a woman get pregnant if she has blood clots during period?
- Talk to a cardiologist online