Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Penicillin With Flecainide
No: Can be given as a prophylactic medication when needed. ...Read more
Yes: Yes but only on your doctor's prescription. ...Read more
If a med. Says not to take if allergic to penicillin or any form of it and a dr. Gives to someone allergic to amoxicillin is ok? I want to know if its ok to take a medication that says not to take if allergic to penecillin or any form of it and I am aller
Varies: Some reactions are mild, such as hives alone. Others are more serious, with breathing problems and blood pressure drop. Some reactions (like some kinds of rashes) are not actually allergies, but different reactions that may or may not recur when you take the medicine. While it may be easier to just avoid penicillin, if it's important, you can find out if you have a "true" allergy by testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone take metropolis when taking flecainide?
- Can someone take metoprolol when taking flecainide?
- What happens if someone takes flecainide and diltiazem hydrochloride?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide meds?
- Can i take penicillin for a uti?
- Can you take nurofen with penicillin?
- Can you take adderall with penicillin?
- Talk to a cardiologist online