Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Penicillin With Flecainide
No: Can be given as a prophylactic medication when needed. ...Read more
If a med. Says not to take if allergic to penicillin or any form of it and a dr. Gives to someone allergic to amoxicillin is ok? I want to know if its ok to take a medication that says not to take if allergic to penecillin or any form of it and I am aller
Yes: Yes but only on your doctor's prescription. ...Read more
I would not expect : to see cross-sensitivity between ciprofloxacin (a flouroquinolone) and either a penicillin or a sulfa drug. All 3 are chemically different. While a person could be allergic to all three, it would typically be considered three different allergies, not a single allergy related to all three medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What allergy medication can someone with high blood pressure take?
- Can someone take metoprolol when taking flecainide?
- Can someone with schizophrenia take care of small children?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take adderall with penicillin?
- Can someone with irritable bowel take whey protein powder?
- Can you take nurofen with penicillin?
- Can someone take metropolis when taking flecainide?
- Talk to a cardiologist online