Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Metropolis When Taking Flecainide
Yes: Yes but only on your doctor's prescription. ...Read more
Dose interval: Don't go longer than 12h or less than 9h between doses ...Read more
I am in rhythm on flecainide. If I stop it and AF recurs, and I take it again a) is stop and start more dangerous b)less likely to be successful?
Yes: Some cardiac arrhythmia needs to be treated. Many arrhythmia does not need to be treated. So if your physician elected to put you on flecainide, that means taking medication is much better than not taking it. So, you should take it. But do talk to him or her about your concern.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone take metoprolol when taking flecainide?
- Can someone take penicillin with flecainide?
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if someone takes flecainide and diltiazem hydrochloride?
- Is it safe to take flecainide when pregnant?
- Can i take alli when taking metformin?
- Can you take aspirin when you are taking cholesterol tablets?
- Talk to a cardiologist online