Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Metropolis When Taking Flecainide
Yes: Yes but only on your doctor's prescription. ...Read more
Am taking flecainide and lisinopril at the same time? Can i take acetaminophen with diphehydramine
Can someone take erectile dysfunction medication if he takes 100 mg twice a day of flecainide acetate?
Yes: There is no adverse reaction between Flecainide and drugs for ed. The major adverse drug reaction is with Nitroglycerin drugs which can interact with ED drugs and cause a severe drop in blood pressure. Other drugs like Alpha blockers can cause a drop in blood pressure too. You should always always ask your doctor questions about drug interactions.You should make a list of all the drugs you take. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you have atrial fibrillation? And taking flecainide and lisinopril can you still take viagra for ED or this affects my hearth
BP Rhythm control: The medication you are taking are used for distinctly different reasons. Premarin an estrogen is used for post-menopausal symptoms. Atenolol and candesartan are a beta blocker and angiotensin receptor blocker used for blood pressure control. Flecainide is an antiarrhythmic usually used for atrial fibrillation control. They are all acceptable to be used together for their intended purpose. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone take metoprolol when taking flecainide?
- Can you take hawthorn berries when taking metoprolol?
- Can you take chia seeds when taking cholesterol medications?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide?
- Why can you not take cranberry juice when taking warfarin?
- Can someone take penicillin with flecainide?
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide meds?
- Talk to a cardiologist online