Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Metoprolol When Taking Flecainide
Yes: Yes but only on your doctor's prescription. ...Read more
Yes and no: Be careful or i won't take both i were you unless a doc knows that you can. ...Read more
Generally safe: Lopressor (metoprolol tartrate) at correct dose is one of the safest drugs. Approp dose useful in pregnancy(unusual) for BP. Comes in short & long acting forms. Does cross Blood-Brain barrier, can worsen depression. Metabolized by liver, so can effect other drugs metab by liver. In patients with Peripheral vasc disease can worsen blood flow to distal extremities, High Dose can limit exercise tol by limiting Hrt Rate ...Read more
Yep: Yes you can. You probably take it bid. In any case no problem. Take it ;) Cheers C ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can someone take metropolis when taking flecainide?
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide?
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide meds?
- Can you take hawthorn berries when taking metoprolol?
- Can you take ginger tea if you are taking metoprolol?
- Can you take acetaminophen while taking metoprolol?
- Metoprolol flecainide
- What happens if someone takes flecainide and diltiazem hydrochloride?
- Can someone take penicillin with flecainide?