Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Metoprolol When Taking Flecainide
Yes: Yes but only on your doctor's prescription. ...Read more
Can flecainide 50 mg with metoprolol tart 25 mg cause skin to start itching after taking it for a while?
Hard to say.: These are not common side effects of either of these meds. Lip twitching can be due to a variety of other issues most of which are benign, but the facial soreness is a little bit more concerning. Really depends upon where the soreness is located. Could represent a variety of dermatologic conditions or even sinusitis or dental issues. ...Read more
Why should a beta blocker be taken in rhythm with Flecainide, other than lowering heart rate if I go back into AF?
Beta block: There are a variety of indications for beta blockade including helping to modulate AF and its manifestations,sometimes in conjunction with other medicines;discuss with your prescribing physician for specifics pertinent to you ...Read more
I'm on warfarin and flecainide. Why should flecainide should always be used in conjunction with a beta blocker or a calcium channel blocker?
Yes and no: Be careful or i won't take both i were you unless a doc knows that you can. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone take metropolis when taking flecainide?
- Can someone take penicillin with flecainide?
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can someone consume alcohol while taking flecainide meds?
- Can you take ginger tea if you are taking metoprolol?
- Metoprolol flecainide
- What happens if someone takes flecainide and diltiazem hydrochloride?
- Talk to a cardiologist online