Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Ibuprofen After An Angiogram
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
11 days after angiogram and still sore in groin were cut was made how long does this take to heal?
Hematoma: Hematoma is not uncommon after cardiac catheterization. A hole is poked in a large vessel and it can leak even after we think its sealed. The blood will usually reabsorb over weeks if it in the lower limb. There is no good way to hurry up the reabsorption. The skin wound should heal in less than 2 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Drug effect.: All drugs affect people differently. Major side effects are well known. Rarer side effects that may only affect a few people are usually not reported. Clearly, ibuprofen has an unusual effect on you. Don't take it! The problem may also occur if you take naprosyn or aspirin, which are in the same class. But it is just as likely that those will not give you a bit of trouble. Try one of them to see. ...Read more
No: You may have already taken an anti-inflammatory as part of your pain pill, talk to your doctor. ...Read more
Depends: depends on the reason you are taking medication as well as medical conditions you may have. Your doctor is the best one to ask this question of, However, if you would like to write more details to me I am happy to get you know your case: WWW.healthtap.com/drsaghafi use key code: PDXFNR to set up virtual appointment or send an inbox consultation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone take advil after an angiogram?
- How soon can someone start training after an angiogram?
- Can i take an advil for headache after taking a low dose aspirin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you fly before or after an angiogram?
- Can i take ibuprofen after gastric bypass?
- How long after drinking can you take ibuprofen?
- When can i take a bath after an endometrial biopsy
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free