Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Take Advil After An Angiogram
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I take mobic (meloxicam) (15 mg) once in the morning(8:30am) but am in a fair amount of pain by bedtime. Can I take Advil at bedtime? (Bedtime is around 10pm).
Drug interactions: I found on drug-drug interactions btwn Advil (brand of ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory pain medication) and Cefpodoxime (a cephalosporin-class antibiotic) at https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=552-0,1310-782. But be sure to read about potential side effects of each, especially gastritis from former, and vaginal yeast infection & diarrhea from latter. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: But be careful on taking too much of either. Follow the directions ...Read more
How long does a digital subtraction angiogram take? Is it *click* then done.. Not the preparation just the image capturing..
Not long: It depends upon the location, but, each set of images will only take a few seconds. The more images needed, the longer it takes and the more dye required. Need specifics to tell you more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone take ibuprofen after an angiogram?
- How soon can someone start training after an angiogram?
- Can i take advil after tylenol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take advil after drinking?
- Advil angiogram
- Is ibrufen ok to take after angiogram?
- Can someone have an angiogram if their platelets levels are at 50?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free